Saturday, March 2, 2013

Introducing Photopolymer by Stampin' Up!

Introducing Photopolymer by Stampin' Up!

We're excited to let you know that we're introducing a new photopolymer stamp. What is this, you wonder? Well, it's a type of stamp where the actual stamp image is clear in addition to the block.
We're starting off with one stamp set and we plan to offer a new one each month on a trial basis. We now offer options for every stamper: wood-mount, clear-mount, and now photopolymer. It is great to have a choice.
So without further adieu, let me introduce you to the Designer Typeset Stamp Set. It’s based around a really great san serif font that will work well on just about any project. And then there are embellishments and shapes to take whatever you want to say to the next level. The possibilities are seriously endless.




I’ll admit, once I started playing around with the stamp set, I had a hard time stopping. The mess that has taken up residence in my craft room attests to this fact. So many witty one-liners, so little time.




But before I get too carried away, let’s get to talking about the benefits of photopolymer stamps. For those who are unfamiliar, let me point out a couple of things I personally find really cool.

First, they’re completely clear, making it oh-so-easy to stamp exactly where you want. They come unmounted, on an acetate sheet, and temporarily adhere to our clear blocks. Awesome!


Second, they are pliable. Want your arrow to shoot a certain way? No problem! Want your banner to have the perfect sag? Easy peasy! Being able to play with the shape gives you even more creative freedom.


So let’s get down to the nitty gritty. The Designer Typeset Stamp Set is in the online store starting now. Go to my website to get yours.  Check out all the specials that Stampin' UP! has to offer. Just follow the link and away you go!
I am a bit behind on my stamping I will be back tomorrow with a new card creation.  Until then.....Keep it inky. 
Rose Ann