1. First cut you pieces and lay the Melon ones aside.
2. Center the smaller white piece on the larger white mat (secure in place with removable adhesive so it can
be removed) I think you will want 5/8" on each side of smaller piece.
3. Stamp the sentiment on the top piece (I stamped it on the bottom but you can do it where you want)
4. Randomly stamp your image on both pieces being careful to keep the top one from moving Pull apart
5. Mount smaller White to the Melon piece and the larger mat to the base of card. Using Mono adhesive
or your glue of choice.
6. Make a bow with our 5/8" Organza Ribbon and wrap it around the two pieces and secure on back.
7. Mount the piece onto the mat matching the flowers (I used Stampin' Dimensionals to give it some pop). Lastly, you will mount the mat to the card base using the adhesive of choice. This is a super easy card but the finished look is WOW.
That's all for now I hope you enjoy. Until next, keep stamping!