Stampin’ Up has been doing a little year-end cleaning and there are some great deals to offer you
View the Year End Close-Out Sale List – here
Sale Runs Dec 1 – 2016 through January 3 – 2017
- All products can be found under the Year-End Closeouts category of the Online Store
- Retiring stamp sets are guaranteed available until Dec 21, after which they will only be available while supplies last.
- Retiring accessories will only be available while supplies last.
- List will be updated daily – and I’ll update it here.
- No minimum order required.
- Year-End Closeouts are eligible for Stampin Rewards with qualifying orders
- New Demonstrators may add Year-End Closeout items to their Starter Kit.
Key Bits of Information for you to know:WOW's!
- You can combine year end close out items with regular catalog merchandise from either catalog.
- If you have a bundle from the Holiday catalog on your wish list, remember that bundled items are not carried over as a bundle. They may carry over separately but will not be at the bundled discount.
- Don't delay in your ordering as I expect some of these items to go quickly - I'll be placing my order as soon as I am done sharing this post!
- I do recommend that you go to my online store. (please use the current hostess code VMT2PX3Z to help me keep expenses down and rewards coming your way). However, I am happy to help place your order if needed. Contact me.
- Tin of Tags kit 30% off & Tin of Tags stamp set 20% off. I LOVED this stamp set!
- Detailed Floral Thinlits are on sale! only $14.50!!!
- Warmth & Cheer designer series paper stack 50% off!
- Layering Circles on sale!!!
Quick Share (or two!)
Here are a couple of cards I did for a December class. I sow these online and changed them up a bit.The first card is in Cherry Cobber & White, accenting in Silver Foil. It uses the Petite Petal Punch & Christmas Greetings Thinlits. I also used a bit of Silver Glitter Ribbon from the Glitter Ribbon Combo Pack.