Friday, September 16, 2016

Star of Light Bundle

Greeting from waterlogged Southwest Florida!  We have been having so much rain the past week, I am thankful that we live don't live in a flood zone.  We have canals and sand so most of the water is gone by morning. 
I had a couple of shares for you, from the Star of Light Set which can be purchased as a bundle (saves 10%).   The first one is done in Dapper Denim and White using clear emboss powder, Versa Mark and Dapper Denim Ink.  I embossed the star spray first then cut out the middle, the star was die cut and then the Dapper Denim Mat was die cut, when mounted to the card base it gives a layered look.  The top mat is mounted with Stampin' Dimensionals.  In the center I colored my Basic Rhinestone blue with a Spectrum Noir Marker.  Inside the sentiment and star are embossed and a small rhinestone is in the center.  
The second card is done in Night of Navy and White, this is similar to the one above but no embossing and I had added a silver foil star on the front.  This was my first card, I love the crisp clean look of the Night of Navy paper. 
 
The set comes with nine different sentiments so you can combine them anyway you like.  I used different ones for the inside of the  cards.  
Lastly, I have a little ornament done with Silver Embossing Powder.  The die has fold line to give you a 3d effect.  I stamped first with Versa Mark then embossed.  I glued together 4 stars but I think that you could use 3 and still have a nice effect.  The "Shine" was punched out with the Medium Star punch and hung with Smoky Slate Stitched ribbon.  It was a little hard to get a good picture of it hanging.  
 
 
Have a wonderful weekend and remember Do One Thing Today That YOU  Happy!
Hugs
Rose Ann 
Don't forget to check out the new items on the Clearance rack.  It is full of great buys on stamps sets and recently retired items.  Hurry items are available "While Supplies Last"
 


No comments:

Post a Comment