Sunday, February 10, 2013

Feeling Sentimental Free with $50 purchase




Here is another card I did using the Feeling Sentimental (free with a $50 purchase)set from our Sale-A-Bration flyer.  It all started because I found the background piece in a basket and wanted to use it.  It was done with River Rock Ink and the En Francais Background stamp.  I just needed to use it so first I stamped the Bike from the set, I used Early Espresso ink.  I wanted to build off that scrap and had not used River Rock in a very long time.  My base card is Always Artichoke, with a River Rock Mat.  Then a piece of Very Vanilla that I stamped a sentiment with Cherry Cobbler for a bit of pop then Embossed with Fancy Fans Textured Embossing folder.  Then keeping with the pop of color I mounted the image on a piece of Cherry Cobbler that I edged with the Scallop Trim Border punch and a piece of our new Natural Ribbon peeking out from the bottom.  I mounted it with Stampin Dimensionals and finished it by putting dots between the cutouts with a our uni-ball Signo Gel Pen.  I finished the inside with a piece of Very Vanilla that I edged the same as the front.  A short sentiment stamped in Cherry Cobbler.  I love this set and have one more card that I will post later.  See you next time.