Friday, March 29, 2013

Today's Share....Happy Easter to All


Today I'd like to share a card with you that I did from Love and Sympathy set.  It could be used for many occasions but I stamped it with Birthday Greetings from Blooming with Kindness Set.  I used Pink Pirouette, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla Card Stock.  The base is Espresso with a mat of Vanilla.  I made the pink background paper by adding the ink to my folder before I put the paper in and ran it thru the Big Shot.  I used Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impression Embossing folder.  Then cut a 2" strip and aligned it at the top with the Vanilla mat under it and used Mono Adhesive to mount it.  Using my Stampin' Write Markers in Pink Pirouette and Old Olive I colored the flower image.  Matting it with a slightly large piece of Pink I round two corners of each, mounting it to the larger piece of Vanilla, which I also rounded the corners.  .  Then stamped my Happy Birthday in Espresso.  I mounted it to the card with Dimensionals.  I hope you like my share today.
Until Next time......
Rose Ann

BTW.....Stampin' UP! is retiring the Single Stamps that can be found on my website on March 31.  If you are interested in any of them, go online or let me know.  These are stamps that were designed just for the Single Stamp sale period.  Get your Today!!!!