Sunday, January 27, 2013

You are Loved Birthday

I wanted to share a card I did using You are Loved 123779.  This is a quick and easy card to make and has just enough pizzazz.  It is done in Whisper White and Melon Mambo card stock.  I used Melon Mambo Ink and my Bright Stampin' Write Markers.


The base is white (11" x 4 1/4" folded in half) and is matted in Melon Mambo (5 3/8" x 4 1/8") which is also the color to mat the Happy Birthday.  On a small piece of white (2 1/2" x 1 3/4") I stamped the sentiment with Beautiful Birthday single stamp 125562 in Melon Mambo ink.  I textured the piece with the Perfect Polka Dot Folder 17335 and my Big Shot.  I also textured the  white top layer with the Polka Dot Folder.  Next I punched two corner with my corner rounder (and did the same to the Melon mat (2 5/8" x 1 7/8") I matched the corners and put them together, using Mono Adhesive.  I added Dimensionals to the back and set aside. Using my Bright Stampin' Write Markers I colored my heart stamp, and stamped it on the  3" x 3" scrap of white paper.   Using one of the hearts for the Heart Collection Framelits 125599, I sized up my heart cutout by matching the Framelits to the heart and positioned it in the lower corner.  Be sure you leave enough room from the edge to use a Dimensional to mount to the base. I mounted the image to the back of the cutout with Dimensionals and mounted the piece to the base also using Demensional.  Lastly, I added the sentiment label to the base and finished the heart with some Rhinestones that I placed randomly.  What a beautiful birthday card to send someone special.  I hope you enjoy.  Until next time.........
Keeping it Inky!
Rose Ann


You Are Loved Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!Beautiful Birthday Wood-Mount Stamp SetHearts Collection Framelits Dies


Place a $50 order and get a free stamp set.  Sale-A-Bration time is now!