Friday, January 4, 2013

Sorry I was gone for so long!

OMG I cannot believe I let the holidays slip by.  I haven't been able to stamp for a few weeks and hoping to eek out a couple cards over the weekend.  There is tons of news from Stampin' UP!
First our new Spring Mini is now online check it out there are sooooo many great stamps and accessories.
If you don't have a demonstrator and would like your own copy of our Spring Mini or the 2012-2013 Idea Book, I would be happy to send them to you.  Just contact me and let me know, but until then you can enjoy both books on line  and shop 24/7 on my website.  



Check out the Clearance Rack.......and for the very first time the Company has offered several stamp sets on "The Rack".  Supplies are limited and it is first come, and when supplies are depleted they are gone.

Valentine's Specials

"Feel the Love with Two Sweet Offers"  Stampin' UP! is offering two Valentine Day specials.  Both offers include a special Valentine stamps not offered anywhere else so get yours today.  Offers end January 21, 2013.
Lastly, Stampin' UP! has a carry over page in the Spring Mini, these are items that were in the Holiday Mini that are being carried over to the Spring Mini.  So check it out and get the set you missed out on.  Until next time be kind and do one thing today that makes YOU happy.  
Rose Ann