Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Hearts a Flutter

Here is a card I did from the Hearts A Flutter set from the new Spring Catalog.  The set can be purchased in a bundle which includes the Stamp Set and Framelites.  I love the fact the Company is now offering Bundles in every catalog.  I love love love the Framelites.


I used the color combo of Baja Breeze, Perfect Plum, and Wild Wasabi.  I stamped the small hearts and cut them out using my Framelites.  I stamped the blank one with the LOVE stamp from You are Loved .  My base is Baja Blue, I cut the two opposite corners with my corner rounder.  Next, I textured the Vanilla mat with the hearts folder from the Adorning Accents Folder set.  I punched out three squares of vanilla and one of each color to mount the hearts to.  I also used the corner rounder on both the color square and the vanilla one. I used Mono Adhesive to assemble the mat to the base and the squares to the mat.  I popped up the hearts with a Dimensionals and added a double bow made with Baja Breeze 1/2" Seam Binding to give it that girlie feel.  I hope you enjoy.   Until next time.  
Rose Ann