Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Feeling Sentimental

Feeling Sentimental is one of the stamp set available free during Sale-A-Bration.  For every $50 you spend you can get one item from our Sale-A-Bration collection FREE!! We all like free when it comes to Stampin' UP!  Check out the page to see what other items you can get.  Here is one of the cards I made using this set. 


The color combination that I used was Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede and Pink Pirouette.Cardstock and Early Espresso Ink. The base is Soft Suede with a Pink mat.  I stamped the sentiment that comes with the set on a small piece of Vanilla and punched it out with the Decorative Label Punch.  I sponged the edges with Espresso to give it some definition against the Vanilla Layer.  Once the ink dried I taped it in place and textured both pieces using the Houndstooth Textured Impressions folder and my Big Shot.  I stamped the Ferris Wheel on a piece of Crumb Cake and cut it out using the Label Collection Framelits.  I also cut another Label out using a piece of Soft Suede.  I staggered the two to have the Suede peek out from one side.  I popped it up with Dimensionals.  To finish it off I added Pearl along the right side.  I am really happy with the finished card.  I hope you like it too.

I am building my team and would love to have you join me at Convention in July.  If you would like to explore becoming a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator, let me know.  I would be happy to answer your questions.  If you just like to stamp, hold a workshop or a workshop in a box.  
Until next time.......be kind and Do one thing today that makes you happy!
Keeping it inky....
Rose Ann