Sunday, January 20, 2013

New from the Spring Catalog!!!

Hello I am back.....
This is a card I did with a set from the new Spring Catalog.  It is called Feel Goods #129684.  I used the layout from a challenge over at Mojo Monday website, what a great place to get layout ideas even if you don't submit for the challenge.  I got the color scheme form Create with Connie and Mary weekly color challenge.  Hope you enjoy:


The colors are Midnight Muse, Pink Pirouette and Whisper White.  A combo that I love:-}  I stamped behind the sentiment with the large flower from Betsy's Bloom #126006 in Pink with my words in Midnight Muse. I used a retired edge punch but didn't realize it until I was almost finished.  I love this punch but I guess I should put it away, you think????  I used a mat of Whisper White and then ran my pink and white layer thru the Big Shot with the Polka Dot folder.  I added a bow using the Midnight Muse ribbon to cover the seam . 


I kept it simple for the inside with just Congratulations from Curly Cute #120510 and another flower from Betsy's Bloom.  Not bad for the first card in a month.  Thanks for stopping by....I'll be back later with some news on My Paper Pumpkin promo from Stampin' UP!
Keep it inky!
Rose Ann