Sunday, January 20, 2013

News from Stampin' UP!

Sorry I am not as attentive as usual, I have issues with both my hands and they are not working as well as I would like.  Stamping has been a challenge and I have been laying low.
I wanted to bring you all the news from Stampin' UP! 

First of all the new SPRING MINI CATALOG is in full swing.  There are some great new stamp sets and some great bundles.  You can view the new Mini by going to my website or take a shortcut here. 
 Spring Catalog


 Available NOW!  Created just for men (but not exclusively)

 
Dude, You're Welcome!
Price: $24.95    132807
As a guy, it’s not always easy to express yourself. You know you want to say it, but you just don’t know how. That’s why we’ve created the Dude, You’re Welcome! Kit. Quickly build a card that says just what you want it to say, whether it’s “#%&@!” because you messed up (when does that happen?), for a Special Occasion (you know the occasion), “I _____ You” (love, adore, miss, see?), or a simple “Thank You.”
We’ve got your back. Dude, you’re welcome.
Kit includes:
* Four wood-mount stamps (double-mounted) with the perfect sentiment for every occasion
* Twelve 4" x 6" postcards in four different (manly) colors
* Twelve gray envelopes
* A Basic Gray Classic Stampin’ Pad
* An instructional guide (for the most novice stamper!)


I will be back later with a new card and more news from Stampin' UP!, you may have heard about it.......My Paper Pumpkin!  Until then be kind and "Do one thing today that makes YOU happy.  Keep on Stampin!
Rose Ann