Monday, October 6, 2014

Weekly Deals....and a share


First I wanted to say thanks for visiting, I appreciate you and hope you come back by anytime.
As I mentioned before, I volunteer at my local Senior Center, I work in the office and do a weekly Card Making Class.  I have been trying to get ahead so I am not searching for a projects to do. I was asked by the director to do a couple of Halloween Cards.  Well, I didn't have any current Halloween sets and had been selling my retired stamps on Ebay.  I had one left that was still up for auction.  Thank heavens it didn't sell (I don't say that very often).  It is done with Googly Ghouls.  Concord Crush, Lucky Limeade and Pumpkin Pie card stock.  The BOO is Silver Glimmer Paper and cut with the Little Letters Framelits. I loved it so I hope you do too.



 Weekly Deals September 30th to October 6th

 


That is all for now, until next time.....be kind and Do One Thing Today that makes YOU Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment