Saturday, October 18, 2014

Shopping On LIne.....something to skinking cute!!!

Hi All
I wanted to drop a quick line about buying on my website.  If you create an account, then Stampin' UP! can keep track of your purchases, you can leave a cart open and go back to it later.  Most of all, I can put you on my mailing list or my email list.  I do not see your information if you buy as a guest.  I like to send a little thank you to my customers and without an account I don't see anything but your name.  Just a quick share too.







This is not mine but came off Stamp & Scrap with Frenchie blog.  This is a fabulous way to use the Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlits Dies (135853 $32.95) in the Holiday Catalog.  I have seen this die used in many ways.  Check out Curvy Keepsake box on Pinterest or YouTube to get more ideas.  Toodles, off to clean (ugh).  Have a wonderful weekend.
Rose Ann








No comments:

Post a Comment