Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Just a Quick Share


Quick share of the cards we will be doing in my next class at the Lehigh Acres Senior Center on November 12th, If you are in the area, the Senior Center is a great place to hang out.  They have all kinds of craft classes, exercise classes, they play cards, and party!!  Here is a link to their website.  LASCC

Four Feathers is a great set, using the bundle buy to get the framelits makes endless possibilities.  This is a case from a card I saw online.  It's done in Soft Suede and Park Avenue DSP.  Love it!



I would have a hard time picking a favorite set from the Holiday Mini but Merry Everything is one of them.   The Autumn Accent Bigz die make this beautiful leaves and I chose Fall colors card stock. I used an old challenge sketch for my layout.  Added a bit of Gold Glimmer Paper for my Acorn and a bit of Gold Bakers Twine to make a bow for my tag.  I love this card for Thanksgiving.  Look out Family and Friends you may get this card:-)


Well off to create....Until Next Time Be Kind and DO ONE THING TODAY THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY!!!

Hugs 

Rose Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment