Wednesday, October 15, 2014

A Share





My share today is a card I am doing at my Senior Center class next week.  This is a case but I don't know who to give credit to.  I love this paper, I tried to resist it but it snuck up on me!



The base of this card is Whisper White, and it is matted in Basic Black the I used Motley Monster Designer Series Paper for the background on the front and Crushed Curry for the strip across the bottom.  It was stamped with the Bat from Freaky Friends stamp set and the tombstone was made with Merry Everything stamp set using Stazon stamped on a piece of Bermuda Bay Cardstock and punched out with the Note Tag Punch.  The background for that is Basic Black Card stock cut and punched at the top with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch then torn off at the bottom. I finished the front with a piece of Bermuda Bay 1/4" ribbon.

The inside is stamped with Happy Halloween (from a retired set) and a few of the Monsters from Freaky Friends stamped in Blackberry Bliss and Pear Pizzazz and of course the Black Cat.  Finished off with a strip of Bermuda Bay topped with a piece of DSP.
Let me know if you would like the instructions with a supply list.  I can email it to you or post it here.
Until Next Time.....Be kind and Do One Thing Today that Makes YOU Happy
Hugs
Rose Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment