Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Sharing some great swaps

I wanted to share some swaps I received at Convention.  This was a special swap that was among my group the Jacksonville Starz.  We met with some of the long distance ladies and had a great time.  I shared the card I did for this a bit ago.  Now I wanted to show you what talented ladies are in my group.  So here we go.....

This first one was done by my Up line and good friend Lee Conrey.  Isn't it beautiful.  Lee is such an inspiration to all of us.  She is a dynamo and one great lady.


Susan Best is the creator of this card.


This is the cutest Halloween card and it was done by my longtime friend Lisa Swett. 


 What a fabulous card.  Lisa Tyndall is the creator.  This card opens in the middle and is really cute. 


The last share for today was done by Christina Cummings.  She does such beautiful cards



I attached a link to the website for each of the ladies.  Just click on their name and check out some of their other works.  I am working with some of the new stamps from the Holiday Mini so come back and visit often.  I love the company!  Until next time....be kind and do one thing today that makes YOU happy!

Rose Ann