Monday, August 12, 2013

Reminders and share

I have been trying new fold techniques and wanted to share with you.  I am planning a class on August 25, and if you are in the Lehigh Acres/Ft Myers area and would like to attend, please let me know. Space is limited, if you can't attend a Sunday class but want to attend, let me know what day is best and I can schedule another class date.  I would like to keep it in the last week of the month. 
Reminder - Paper Pumpkin
The Paper Pumpkin Special Promo is due to end on August 31.  What a great price ($10 per month for the 1st 2 months) to try our Paper Pumpkin kits.  No muss no fuss delivered directly to your door every month.  I am sure you will be happy with them.  Go to Paper Pumpkin.com for more details on the monthly kits.





Reminder - Free Kit Recruiting Offer
Another great offer due to end on August 31 is our Recruiting Offer.  Join my team before August 31st and you will get a free Kit included in the Starter Package.  You can join Stampin UP! for $99 and get over $190 in free merchandise and business supplies.  I have set my goals on three new recruits in the next year.  I would love to have YOU as one of them.  Contact me today for more details or you can sign up online on my website






Now on to my share.  The first card I wanted to share is called a  Joy Fold Card, it's a card inside a card.  I got the instructions from the Split Coast Stampers site.  They are a great resource to find different cards and techniques
 
I used the stamp set Lovely Romance (130265) and the Designer Paper Afternoon Picnic (131390).  The card stock is Very Vanilla, Basic Black and Pool Party.  I used the little tab on the front to keep the card closed.  I left the inside blank as I do with most of my cards.  I like to customize them when I get ready to send one out.  That way I can use most of my cards for any occasion.  I'll be back soon to share another new project, that I am working on. 
Until then....please be kind, you never know what burdens someone is carrying.  A smile goes a long way!
Rose Ann