Saturday, August 24, 2013

Daydream Medallions

My share today is featuring the stamp set Daydream Medallions .  Oh yes another Christmas Card!:-) As I have said I am working on a Holiday Display for the Library and so I want plenty of Christmas items to place in the case. 
This card is done in Night of Navy with a mat of Pear Pizzazz Card Stock.  I used a double mat of Very Vanilla that is cut the same size and the top layer has a cutout done with the Floral Frames Framelits.  I stamped the medallions on Very Vanilla CS using a  Always Artichoke Classic Pad  .   The medallion are stacked inside the cutout using Snail Adhesive and Stampin Dimensionals to give them some pop.   Each medallion was cut out with Floral Frame Framlits and I  finished them with Basic Pearls on the largest and smallest layer.  I added a large pearl in the center.  The sentiment Merry Christmas came from Sassy Salutations and is stamped in Artichoke.  I added the bow made with our 7/16" Natural Trim Ribbon.  All the supplies can be purchased on my website.  If you want detailed list of supplies and instructions to make this card, just drop me a line and I can send them to you.  Thanks for stopping in. 


 Have a great weekend.  Until nest time....
Rose Ann