Thursday, August 15, 2013

Festive Flurry

Hi All,
Happy Friday.  I wanted to give you some news that was announced yesterday and to share a project I worked on over the week end.  This was something that was featured in the Holiday Catalog and I cased it from the picture on page 12-13.  I used different colors and paper but it was designed from that picture.



It is done with The new set Festive Flurry 131781 and the Festive Flurry Framelites Dies.  They are offered in a bundle with a savings of 15%.  I used Pool Party and Smoky Slate Ink on Whisper white card stock.  The center piece is one of the Frosted Finishes Embellishments.  The ribbon is offered in the Holiday Mini and is silver.   You can't see it very well but every other layer is folded to give it dimension.  The picture does not do it justice.  I am planning to use these in my display at the library in October.  I am making various sizes to hang.  I have a class on October 19th. and this will be one of the projects.  
Festive Flurry Clear-Mount BundleFestive Flurry Bundle 133285 $46.95


Until next time.  Do one thing today that makes YOU happy!!!
Rose Ann