Saturday, August 1, 2015

Jacksonville Staz August Hop



Good Morning, I am so glad you were able to join us for our August edition of the Jacksonville Starz Blog Hop.  You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Beka Laing's blog.  This month we are inspired by a sketch, I can't wait to see what our Starz have created so hop on down to see the inspiration and my interpretation.


Here is my card...


I used the sets Timeless Love & Remarkable You.   It's done in black/white/silver, I heat embossed the flowers and sentiment on the front.  The flowers are done with a Window sheet & Stazon, then covered with Crystal Effects and Dazzling Diamonds and fussy cut I mounted with Crystal Effects.  You can see the technique done by Deb Valder on You Tube.  I tied the label with a piece of Silver Satin Ribbon. 
The next stop on the hop is Amanda Sevall.  Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month. 

Full Jax Starz Blog Hop Line-Up!

Amanda Sevall -- www.amandasevall.com





Product List


2 comments:

  1. Those flowers are so very pretty. I'm going to have to give that a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! I have to agree with Susan... totally going to have to give that a try!! Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete