Friday, August 21, 2015

Lee County Library Schedule


Good Morning, I am excited to have you stop in and hope you enjoy your visit.  Well I can not believe Summer Vacation is almost over.  My grandson Cooper was here for his summer visit which we look forward to all year.  This year my beautiful daughter Rachel was able to come for a short visit.  And we met her fiancee Joe for the very first time.  They make a great couple and we are wishing them a long & happy future.

I wanted to be sure to let you all know that if you are local, my card making classes at Lee County Library East Regional branch will be starting on Wednesday September 2.  
 Shaker Pop Out Swing Card 

We will be doing a Shaker Pop Out Swing card that is Birthday themed.  
Our first Saturday class is on September 12th and we will be doing an Exploding Handbag Card.

Exploding Handbag card- it opens up to have a sentiment on the bottom.
Seating is limited for both classes to 15 seats.  
Registration for both classes is now open  Here is the link to Lee County Library
Have a wonderful weekend.  
Pugs & Kisses
Rose Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment