Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Weekly Deals

Hi all
I realized the other day that I made a mistake on my post Go Wild Birthday Blossoms.   The card I posted was not done with Birthday Blossoms stamp set but with Garden in Bloom.  SORRY They do kinda look the same and I just glance at the case before I posted.
I wanted to share this week's Deals before they run out.  This new Stampin' UP! year will be more deals, bigger deals but less quantities.  They sell what is on hand and when they are gone they close the ordering on that item.  Don't forget the Clearance Rack has new items added weekly and some are up to 60% off.  They are also on a first come basis and a limited supply to what is on hand.
Here are this weeks deals:
I made a resolution to use every stamp set on my shelf so here is today's card.  I have to admit that I got this inspiration from Stef at Perry Papercraft .   She had a post on SplitCoast, I changed it up a bit.


It is done with Awesomely Artistic and Birthday Blossoms (yes I looked it up to be sure)   I used Sahara Sand and Blushing Bride paper, Rose Red and Pear Pizzazz Markers to color my image.  The greeting is stamped with Tip Top Taupe and hung with a piece of Very Vanilla Seam binding.
Thanks for stopping in and until next time.....
Be Kind, if you see someone without a smile give them one of Yours.  Happy Stamping.
Hugs
Rose Ann
Do one this today that makes YOU happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment