Friday, July 3, 2015

Go Wild Birthday Blossoms

Hi all
I was cleaning my craft room and had to move this big stack of stamp sets that had been retired the first of June.  I was looking thru them and realized that I have quite a few that I had never used.  What a shame to have these beautiful stamps and not use them.  We just closed the year for Stampin UP and I have made a New Year resolution..........I will make something with every set I have & post it to my blog.  Starting today, here is a card I did using Birthday Blossoms (139471), and one of our new DSP stacks Go Wild (138441).  It also features a few of our new In-Colors.Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe and a bit of Delightful Dijon.

The base is Basic Black matted in Whisper White, Tip Top Taupe and a sheet of DSP from the Go Wild Pack.  I stamped my image with the Memento Pad and stamped a second time to fill in with Watermelon Wonder and Mint Macaron.  The center of my flower is Tip Top Taupe as well as the Sentiment.  My little busy bee is stamped in Memento and colored with Delightful Dijon and a bit of Soft Sky on the wings. 
Have a wonderful holiday and be safe.  Until next time.....
Hugs Rose Ann

Here is the Product List and the instructions will be on These are my Stamps later this evening.
TAMS #3697
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment