Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Snowflake Soriee

Don't forget to get over to my online store and check out the big Sale




Today my card is done with Snowflake Soiree set  (127925).  I used Early Espresso and Pretty In Pink which are not traditionally Christmas colors but it turned out okay, don't you think?  I used a method known in the Stampin' UP! world as Triple Tap, I am not sure where it came from but made a splash with everyone.   I am hoping for Santa to bring me a better camera so I can start doing videos and tutorials.  I used Espresso, Rich Razzleberry and Pretty in Pink Ink and randomly stamped the snowflakes around the paper, the pink was hard to see so I added the snowflake made with PIP Card stock and Silver Glimmer paper (124005).  To assemble first the base is Very Vanilla cut 81/2 x 5 1/2 folder in half.  Next I have a layer of Early Espresso % 3/8 x 4 1/8.  After I stamped my images on to my layers I ran it thru my Big Shot using the Lacy Brocade Textured Impressions Folder (127819).  I matted the smaller Vanilla pieces pieces with Pretty in Pink card stock. Stamped the "Merry Christmas" with the stamp from Teeny Tiny Wishes (127802) in Early Espresso Ink and cut it out with one of the Framelit from Bitty Banners Framelites.  I hope you enjoy.
Until next time.....Do one thing today that makes YOU happy.

Be Kind and Happy Thanksgiving!
Rose Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment