Monday, September 3, 2012

Welcome Baby

Happy Labor Day Everyone...
Today I have a gift enclosure card that I made for a friend who is having a baby girl next month.  This done with the set Baby Prints (120576 clear 21.95 and 125470 wood 27.95 set of 7).  I used Very Vanilla and Pink Pirouette paper and Crumb Cake and Pink Pirouette ink.   I ran the vanilla and pink layers though the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dot folder and matted the top layer with pink.  I looped a piece of  3/8' Taffeta Ribbon behind the first layer.  Popped the layer up with Dimensionals.  I used a retired set of words (shhhhh don't tell anyone) for the Welcome Baby added some sparkle with our Basic Rhinestones.  The card measures 4 1/4" x 4 1/4".  This was a very quick and easy card and I think it turned out beautiful.  What do you think?    I hope you enjoy this card and have a great week.  Remember to do one thing today that makes you happy.  Until next time......keep Stampin!

Don't forget September is "Back to Spool" month, for every $40 you spend, get a spool of our fabulous 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon.  Check out my website for details.  

2 comments:

  1. I think your blog is wonderful Rose Ann! You did a fabulous job of it.
    Miss you too! I'll be back to see more or your wonderful creations!!!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rose Ann. Love the blog. I like the way the promos blink...they really draw your attention. As always your cards are wonderful. Can't wait to see more. Sure do miss seeing you here in Jax.

    ReplyDelete