Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Scentsational Season Bundle

It's never to early to think about a design for your "handmade" Christmas cards.  I have been playing with a couple ideas.  So today, I wanted to share a card I did with the Scentsational Season stamp set and Holiday Collection Framelits Dies from the Holiday Mini catalog (129946 clear bundle $32.95).  It's done in Whisper White and Riding Hood Red with the tree being stamped in Gumball Green and topped with a Glitter Red Star. 



First I ran the white layer thru my Big Shot cutting out the tree with a Framelits, then I embossed the piece with a textured impressions folder ( I used Snow Burst) and the I stamped the tree on a scrap of Whisper White with Gumball Green classic pad.  I punched out the tree and a small star using the framelits. I used Snail Adhesive to attached the Riding Hood Red layer to the base, then Dimensionals to attached the White embossed piece to the card, be careful around the tree cutout, I put the dimensionals around the opening so it would not colaspe.  I gently set the tree into the cutout and added the star to the top using adhesive.  Using a strip of white I stamped the sentiment and added a bit of red to make it pop.  It's is a fast and easy card that has a bit of WOW.....I hope you enjoy this card as much as I did making it.


Don't forget the Back to Spool special  place a $40 order and get a spool of our new 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon FREE!  It's an $8.95 value.  Until next time.






No comments:

Post a Comment