Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Christmas in White

Here is another Christmas card idea.  This is a CASE from an event I participated in last Fall.  It is done with Whisper White card stock, a  piece of Silver Glitter and a piece of Cherry Cobbler 1/2" Seam Binding.  I used a bit of Crystal Effects on black card stock for the door knob.  Popped it up using dimensionals.  This is a very WOW card and easy as pie to make. 
Hope you enjoy!


I used the Merry Christmas for Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370 Wood $36.95 and 127802 Clear $26.95 Set of 24).  Measurement are Base Whisper white 4.25 x 11 folded (open at top) to 4.25 x 5/5,
Layer 1 is 4 1/8 x 5 3/8, Layer 2 which makes up the door is 3 3/4 x 4 7/8 ( I cut it into sections of 1 7/8 x 21/4 for top and 17/8 x 2 5/8 for bottom).  Stamp you sentiment on the lower left piece and add the knob to the right side as shown.  I used a 1/4 round punch for the knob.  To make the wreath I punched my square (2 x 2) with 1 3/4 scallop then the 1" round to punch out the center.  I used Miss Lee's Fabulous Bow Maker for my bow and used a glue dot to adhere it to the wreath.  Easy Peasy 
Until next time.....when I will be doing some Halloween ideas.......take a minute out of your busy day to do one thing that makes you happy.
Rubber Hugs 
Rose Ann 


No comments:

Post a Comment