Monday, September 3, 2012

Creative Elements

Hi everyone....I wanted to share a card I did for a special couple's second wedding anniversary.  I used one of Shelli's Signature Collection set called Creative Elements.  I saw a version of this card on Split Coast stampers and knew it had to be made for a special occasion.  I did the base in Whisper white and added a mat in Midnight Muse then added another white layer.  I stamped the flowers in Raseberry Ripple, Midnight Muse Daffodil  Delight and Licky Limeade on a scrap of White and then cut them out (wished we had a punch for this one) ha ha.  I used mono adhesive and dimensonals to attach the flowers to the card base.  Stamped Happy Anniversary in Midnight Muse.  Easy Peasy and what a WOW, I just had to share it.  I hope you enjoy.


Stamp sets: Creative Elements, 122647 Clear set of 8 $24.95 and Something to Celebrate for the words (sorry this one is retired, but the only Happy Anniversary I had)
Whisper White and Midnight Muse Card Stock
Base 5 1/2 x 4 1/4, layer 1 Midnight 5 3/8 x 4 1/8, layer 2 White 5 1/4 x 4.
Have a great Monday, until next time.  Keep stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment