Monday, July 15, 2013

Quick Share

I wanted to share one of my swaps I did for Stampin UP's annual convention.  It is done with the Hostess set Simply Sketched and I used the masking technique to stamp the three flowers side by side.  It is done is our new Smoky Slate and Blushing Bride. I hope you enjoy it.   



This will be my first Convention and I am very excited to be going.  It is sure to be full of fun and an amazing celebration honoring Stampin UP's 25th Anniversary.  We have 15 girls from my group the Jacksonville Starz attending.  Although we will have fun meeting new people and hearing all the news from the Company.  It is an opportunity to learn from the Company's best and brightest.  They hold amazing classes and workshops to give us an opportunity to get the tools to make our business grow and make it better for our customers.  I can hardly wait.  I hope to keep you up to date with all the news from Convention but until next time.....be kind and do one thing today that makes YOU happy.

Rose Ann