Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Display at Lee County Library





I wanted to share a picture of the display case I did at my local County Library.  I held a free class for the patrons and we did the front three cards.  It was fun for all and I am doing a second class and display in October 2013. 
I have been busy creating swaps for Stampin' UP!'s Annual Convention in Salt Lake City.  I especially wanted to be a part of this 25th Anniversary Celebration.  From my group the Jacksonville Starz there are 15 women from all over the country coming.  I am sure my Up-line and very good friend Lee Conrey is proud to have so many of her group attending.  This will be my first Convention and I couldn't be more excited.  I will post pictures of my 6 different this week.  Well that is all for now, don't forget to get your Designer paper while is is buy 3 get 1 free.  That is a real deal and it ends on July 31st.  Until next time......be kind and do one thing today that makes YOU happy.
Rose Ann