Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Happy 4th of July!

I've been off  blogging for a while, well life happens and I couldn't dedicate time to my blog.  My precious dog Lily had been diagnosed with Cancer a little over a 3 years ago.  After extensive surgery and treatment at the U of F School of Veterinary Medicine, in Tallahassee, she was declared cancer free.  Well, the ugly head reared up last May and she started treatment at a local Cancer Center after radiation, several rounds of Chemo, we are sad and heartbroken to say that we can't save her.  Over the time she has developed lung cancer and it doesn't response to any treatment.  The different rounds of Chemo have slowed the growth and she has not presented any symptoms yet, ie coughing loss of appetite, but the nodules in her lung are growing.   Now, we are facing the reality of her leaving us.  I don't remember a time when her loving eyes didn't greet me each morning or have her waiting for me at the door every time I came home.   I know she will be waiting for me over the rainbow bridge and it will be a joyous reunion for us.  Please keep her in your prayers and send positive vibes my way.
  

Sharing what I love to do......

I wanted to share a few of the cards we have been doing on my Wednesday Class 


This card using the Beautiful Bouquet Stamp Set and the Bouquet Bunch Framelits.  It features our new and returning colors, and the Basket Weave Embossing Folder.  Lots of details and a beautiful card for all occasions


Another card that features our new and returning colors, Balmy Blue is the base and it used the Serene Garden Stamp set and + Garden Scene Framelits Dies Bundle  
We have a great selection of bundles to choose from all at discount of 10%. 

I guess that is all for today, hopefully you will check back in to see the July Specials in the next post.  Until then, please be kind and until next time....Do One Thing Today that Makes YOU Happy!

Hugs and Blessings
Rose Ann






No comments:

Post a Comment