Tuesday, January 2, 2018

RemARKably Created Sale-A-Brations 2018 Blog Hop



I am so happy to be part of the RemARKably Created Sale-A-Brations 2018 Blog Hop.  I hope you are enjoying your hop and have come from Libby Dison's Blog.   For my card I chose the Heartfelt Blooms Stamp set.  This set is Stampin' UP!'s new Distinktive stamps that lays down the ink at different ways to give the finished image more depth.  My card is done in Always Artichoke and Whisper White with a hint of gold. 
I stamped my flower bouquet onto a piece of Vellum Cardstock and colored the back with Stampin' Markers.  The color didn't pop until I back the image with a scrap of Whisper White.  I fussy cut it out to add to the front of my card.
Adding a frame made from our Gold Foil Paper and die cut with Layering Squares Framelits gave this a little pop of gold and I filled my shaker box with seed beads and sequins from my stash along with gold sequins from our Sequin Trim.  I embossed the "Enjoy today" using Gold Embossing Powder directly onto the Whisper White Mat. 
I stamped the floral image in Always Artichoke and left the inside blank allowing the card to be customized when I wanted to use it.
Thanks for stopping in and be sure to continue the hop on to Jillian Selwood's blog, you can follow her link or jump around using the list of blogs below.  Either way I am sure you will be delighted with the AWESOME creations.  Until next time be kind and Do One Thing TODAY that Makes YOU Happy!!!
Hugs
Rose Ann




5 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea to add colour to the flowers - it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shaker card. I love all the amazing detail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tricia, the stamp is gorgeous and I am glad I was able to do it justice

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much Susan, I love this stamp.

    ReplyDelete