Wednesday, September 23, 2015

What do you do with a Broken Foot?

YOU CRAFT!!!!!
Today's share is two fold, I have a card done with the Double Gate Fold technique using Among the Branches stamp set and Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper both are from the Holiday Catalog.


But wait!  Some of you know that I broke my foot last Friday and I have been forced to have some down time.  I love to stamp but that isn't my only craft, some of the ladies that come to my Library classes have gotten me into beading.  Thanks to Chris & Denise,  I am hooked on the little crystals and love love love spending time creating some wearable art.  Here is what I have made in some of my down time. 


This is a Bobble Bracelet and the pattern comes from Deb Roberti at Around the Beading Table.  She is a fabulous designer and I love her patterns.   I used Swarovski pearls and bicones for my bracelets and think they are stunning.  I am working on my hardest project yet, but there isn't enough done to share.  Maybe next time.  

Weekly Deals for this week are...
You can also see the deals here.  Don't forget you can shop 24/7 on my website.  Until next time, be kind and do one them today that makes YOU Happy!!
Hugs
Rose Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment