Wednesday, September 2, 2015

New Look

Hi All!  I hope you noticed my new look to my blog.  I have taken the plunge and started updating it myself.  I have tons of ideas swirling in my head but think I will try to stay on point by giving you a glimpse into the world of Stampin' UP!  How will I do this?  By featuring a new product from the most current catalog each week & a share using the featured product, so you can get a feel for what you can do with it, AND the Weekly Deals Icon will show the current deals.  Next I will feature current SU Promotions on the side bar as long as it is running, and add featured products from our Annual Catalog.  As time passes I may change it up but I wanted you to have easy access to ever changing world of Stampin' UP!  Remember you can contact me any time to answer your questions about Stampin' UP! or help placing an order.   
So for today's share I am using my featured product from the new Holiday Mini Catalog Among the Branches. 

This is done in Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry Cajun Craze and Very Vanilla card stock and I used the same inks but added Always Artichoke for some of my leaves.  The new TIEF Woodland was used to emboss the front and then I cut into equal strips.  It was mounted to a piece of Cajun Craze giving it a tiled effect.  I stamped the sentiment in Artichoke on Vanilla from the set Tag Talk punched with the Label Bracket Punch.  I made the faux tag in Cajun Craze.  I had to pull the Hello Honey 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon was from my stash of retired ribbon.  I hope you enjoyed my share and my new look.
Until next time....Be kind and Do one thing today that makes YOU Happy!!
Hugs
Rose Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment