Saturday, June 6, 2015

Jacksonville Starz June Blog Hop



Welcome to the June Jacksonville Starz Blog Hop. You may just be starting the Hop or may have come from Maria Willis' blog.  You can follow the full blog hop lineup below to move along from blog to blog, so you can see all the amazing cards from the Jax Stars!!!  This month we are featuring a sketch challenge.  


Here is the sketch we were given as an inspiration:
  

Here is my interpretation:

I really wanted to do a 4th of July card and this is what I came up with using the sketch. I hope you enjoy my card.  I used Little Letters to die cut America using the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper.  The supply list is below and the instructions will be on These are My Stamps.  
The next stop is Amanda Sevall on the Jax Starz Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I'll see you next month. Until next time Be Kind and Do One Thing Today that Makes YOU Happy!!
Hugs
Rose Ann

Full Jax Starz Blog Hop Line-Up!
Amanda Sevall -- www.amandasevall.com
Beka Laing -- stampandscraplover.com
Cari Verschueren -- Papercraftingwithcari.blogspot.com
Maria Willis -- http://cardbomb.blogspot.com
Rose Ann Marr -- http://rosesstampinpad.blogspot.com/ (You are here)
Here are the supplies used in my card:






4 comments:

  1. Super cute patriotic cards Rose! I might have to case one (or both)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both these cards are awesome Rose Ann!!! I love the stars!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second picture is actually the inside of the card. I didn't want to use a retired 4th of July set so finally came up with the inside. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea to use the Work of Art set to do the stars and stripes of the flag on yours stars! You've also inspired me to pull my Little Letters Thinlits out again.

    ReplyDelete