Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Convention bound

Hi all
Leaving very early in the am to Salt Lake City for Stampin' UP! annual convention.  I am sooooo excited and looking forward to meeting some new Starz and seeing old friends.  I wanted to share a card I did this morning.  It's a thank you for the housekeeping staff at the hotel.  It's done with Work of Art, Flower Patch and Blended Bloom.

Since you won't tell my fellow Jacksonville Starz....here is my special swap card that we are doing on Friday.  This is done with a new stamp (it's a background) called Corner Garden.  My colors are Soft Sky, Smoked Slate and Whisper White.  I embossed the sentiment on front with Smoky Slate embossing powder and used Shimmer Paper to give it a little pop. 


I'll be back soon to share all the news from Convention.  Hope you enjoy your week and remember Be Kind and .....Do one thing today that makes YOU happy. 
Rose Ann

2 comments:

  1. Your card for the swap is GORGEOUS and I'm so glad I have one!! Thanks again Rose Ann!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda, I am so glad to have finally met you. Can't wait for the Holiday Swap to see what everyone creates. Hugs

    ReplyDelete