Sunday, July 6, 2014

Another New share

Hi All
Wow we are sizzling here in South West Florida.  We are soon entering into our rainy season, which is a little late this year.  But is great to feel the sun on your skin laying in the pool with a cool drink in hand.  Well I have been busy listing some of my retired stamp sets on Ebay.  I have a very large collection but I find when I go to retired stamps it is always the same ones.  So my empty closet will be someone gain, I can use the room and the $$ to get new products.  It's a win win.  The list is to long to post but if you are looking for some of the older stamp sets, let me know and we can see if I have it.
I am loving the new catalog....just filled with great new sets and products.  I have been working on my swaps for Convention and for my Group, the Jacksonville Starz.  We do a swap of new products to give everyone a idea pool to pull from.  It is great and I got some fabulous cards from my Sister Starz.  I am going to share the one I did for the group first then I can share a few of the ones I got.
I used the stamp set Bloom With Hope, It's a hostess set.  The sentiment came for Work of Art and I used the new Blendabilites Alcohol Markers to color.  The launch of this new product was a little delayed and the full line is not ready for you to purchase.  There are a limited number of color families that can by purchased now.  For more details, just follow the link below.

In addition to the new sets and Marker I used our new 1/4 cotton ribbon with I am loving.
Here is a list of supplies
Bloom with Hope, Work of Art Stamp Sets.  Bermuda Bay, Basic Black and Whisper White Card Stock.  The Blendabilities I  used were Cherry Cobbler, Rich Razzleberry, Coastal Cabana, and Old Olive collections.  These along with a few others are now on my site to purchase.  Just hop over to my Stampin' UP! store.  Use Hostess  Code 6FTREQ97 when checking out and you will be entered into my Hostess of the month drawing (Hostess of the month is only valid when the workshop total is equal to a minimum order of $150.00)
Until next time....Be Kind and Do one thing today that makes YOU happy!!
Rose Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment