Monday, April 15, 2013

HOSTESS DOLLARS DOUBLED......GREAT SIGN UP OFFER NOW - MAY 30th




Happy Tax Day to all
I have been hunkered down doing taxes for the past several days and am bushed.  I hope to start stamping tomorrow, once the numbers clear from my head.:-)  I completed my first Paper Pumpkin box on Saturday and they are really simple, I changed it up a little but used only what was in the box and added a Basic Rhinestone.  I will take a picture and post it tonight.  I wanted to share the latest news from Stampin' UP!  I love free or more stuff for less money. 
Join my group before May 30th and get a $155 kit (you choose your products) for only $99.  I would love to grow my group and you can make that happen.
If you have been thinking of hosting a workshop, now would be a great time.  With you $350 workshop you get $30 extra hostess dollars to spend that means getting $80 in hostess $$ bump it to $400 and you get $95 and a half price item.  WOW!  Can you get any better.  Contact me if you have any questions or want more information on either of these specials.   

It's a great time to join STAMPIN" UP!
Dates: April 15-May 30 (yes, it ends the day before the last day of the month)
The Offers:
  • New recruits: They'll get an extra $30 for their Starter Kit! That means your new recruit will get to choose $155 worth of ANY products they choose for only $99! 






Hostess Offer


.
Hostess offer: If they host a $350 party they'll earn an additional $30 in FREE products!
Dates: April 15-May 30, 2013 (yes, it ends the day before the last day of the month)
The Fine Print
  • All order types qualify for this promotion (customer, demonstrator, workshop, or online).
  • Hostesses may use their additional hostess dollars on any current catalog  merchandise.
  • Orders larger than the qualifying amount are not eligible for additional hostess dollars.