Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Quick Share

Hi all
Today is my Wednesday card group and I wanted to share one of the cards we will be doing.  I have to thank Mary Brown for the inspiration.  Sorry in advance for the picture quality, my digital camera went to heaven just before I took this picture.


Colors are Cajun Craze for base, Very Vanilla for mat and I used Basic Black, Crushed Curry and Island Indigo for the leaves ( a small gold glimmer leaf is in the center)  The scallop edge is done with the doily edge die from Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits Dies.  The leaves were done with the Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies and the front sentiment from Painted Harvest and inside was stamped with a sentiment from Count my Blessings using Basic Black Ink.  Talk about using the craft room HA HA.  Great layout for any season or reason.  Oh I topped it off with a bow made from the Crushed Curry 3/8" Mini Chevron Ribbon.  Easy Peasy! 
Almost forgot...the buy 3 get 1 free Designer Series Paper sale is still in effect until the end of the month.  This is on selected items only so check my WEBSITE to see what DSP is included.
Until next time....
Hugs
Rose Ann

supplies
Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25

No comments:

Post a Comment