Monday, January 9, 2017

A quick share

Good Morning all!!
I am in love with the Falling in Love Suite from the Occasions Catalog.  For today share I used a pleating technique and altough the Designer Paper is from the Blooms & Bliss Suite from the Annual Catalog it still feels right with the Falling in Love Suite.  It's great how Stampin' UP! products blend together.



The colors are Sahara Sand, Sweet Sugar Plum and Whisper White.  To make the tag I used the Stitched Shapes Framelits Die (currently on Backorder).  They have become my go to shaped dies.   I used the So In Love Stamp Set for the sentiment and stamped in Sweet Sugarplum ink.  The pleate uses a 10 x 5 piece of DSP,  to get the full instructions contact me and I will sent you a copy. 
Until next time
Hugs
Rose Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment