Thursday, January 21, 2016

Quick share

Hi All, we are suffering a cold spell down here ins SW Florida.  I had to crack out the sweats yesterday. I hope where ever you are that your warm & safe.
Here is a quick share, a card we will be doing at my Sunday Stamping this month. 

This is done with Going Global Stamp set that was just released in our Occasions Catalog.  I did CASE the card from someone but I'm not sure where I saw it.  It has a Kraft card stock base and matted with Bermuda Bay, which was dry embossed with the Traveler Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  I added a piece of Designer paper from the Going Places Designer Series Paper Stack that is also from our Occasions catalog.  The compass was embossed in gold on a piece of Whisper White then punched out with the 2" punch.  The sentiment is embossed on a strip of Vellum.  I punched some tiny stars out of gold glimmer paper with the Star Confetti punch and added them around with glue dots.  This is a good card for any occasions.

Sunday Stamping:
I am going to start having Sunday Stamping again, on the last Sunday of the Month.  This months Camp is on January 30th.  Here are the cards we will be doing.

We will be doing 2 of each card and the cost is $25.00 for all supplies except Adhesive.  I will have some on hand to purchase if you forget yours.

Weekly Deals
This weeks deals are:

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=100100


Hurry offer is good while supplies last.
Hugs until next time...
Rose Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment