Thursday, December 3, 2015

Quick Share-Embellished Ornaments

I thought I would share a Christmas Card with you all, I have done several different ones so far this season but haven't shared many.



This card was done with the Embellished Ornaments stamp set and Delicate Ornament Thinlits Dies (sold as a Bundle) from the Holiday Catalog, which is going to continue to be available thru-out the next several months.  I used Basic Black, Tip Top Taupe, Gold Foil and Winter Wonderland Vellum Stack paper and Black Ink.  The Ornament was embossed the ornament onto a piece of Tip Top Taupe in Black emboss powder and finished it with a gold top & snowflake that is part of the Thinlits Set.  To keep in the color theme I added a bow made with our awesome 3/8" stitched Satin  Ribbon.  
Hope you enjoyed my quick share.  If you want more information on this card, give me a shout and I can give you more information.
Don't forget the Jacksonville Starz Monthly blog hop this Saturday starts at 7am and I am sure you will enjoy the marvelous cards.  This month's theme is Black & White with a touch of color. 
Until next time.  Peace!
Rose Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment