Thursday, November 12, 2015

One more Reason

Good Morning
I thought I would post one more Reason for the Season card before I start a preview of another set.  This card is done with the Easel Fold technique.
The card is done in Black & Very Vanilla.  The front of the card is done with a Edge die (not Stampin' UP!) I got with my Crafter's Companion Winter Magazine.  It makes a beautiful addition to any project.  The flower was stamped in Always Artichoke, then Cherry Cobbler.  I used my blender pen to smudge the ink around the leaves and flowers then I fussy cut them out, I popped them up with Dimensionals.  

I used the Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies to create a tone on tone scene on the bottom.  The sentiment is from Embellished Ornaments and is stamped in Cherry Cobbler.

The scene adds a elegant touch but the edge serves to hold the card in the easel position.  

I am very excited to be attending On Stage Live - Tampa this weekend.  It is Stampin' UP! new bi yearly get together that is held across the Stampin' UP! World.  The actually Event is in Brussels, Belgium and we will attending via live stream.  We get a sneak preview into the next Occasions and Sale-A-Brations catalogs (but have been sworn to secrecy).  No worries as soon as I can share I will.  It will be fun to see my fellow Jacksonville Starz and get my hands on some new products with the Product Preview.  This is just one of the perks of being a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator.  If you would like to know more just ask me or go to my Join the Fun page on my website.  

Until next time.....Kindness never goes out of style!  You never know what burdens the other man is carrying.  Some times a smile or gentle word can make someones day.  

Hugs
Rose Ann

Don't forget to DO ONE THING TODAY THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment