Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Weekly Deals


Welcome Everyone
Before I get to the News I wanted to share a card I did for our Jacksonville Starz new catalog swap.  We were to use products from the new Annual Catalog.  As a perk of being a demonstrator we are able to purchase a select group of products before the new catalog is in effect.  This is one of the sneek peek sets, You've Got This. 


I used Very Vanilla and one of the new In Colors Tip Top Taupe (sure to be one of my favorites)  I stamped the flower and colored it with my Pink Pirouette marker highlighted with Blushing Bride.  I fussy cut it out and added it to my card with Dimensionals.  The mat was embossed with a new TIEF Boho Chic and I added some Basic Pearls around the edges to give it some she-she. I hope you enjoy and don't forget the new book comes out 6/2/2015.
 

Here is a direct link to the Weekly Special page on my site

PAPER PUMPKIN :-)
There is still time to get your first MONTHS of Paper Pumpkin @ half off.  From now until June 10, you can subscribe a month to month subscription and you will received your kit for $9.95 (includes S/H).  Contact me today or check it out here for more information.

NEW ANNUAL CATALOG DEBUTS JUNE 2, 2015!
Time is running out.....you have until the 2014-2015 catalog ends June 2, 2015 to purchase retiring items.  Available until Jun 2 or while supplies last.  See what is available on the Retirement List.  Many supplies are sold out but new stamps will be in production until May 26.  The new 2015-2016 catalog starts June 2.  You can order from either book but 2015-2016 prices will be in effect for any carryover items.

Until next time, be well, be kind and DO ONE THING TODAY THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY!!!
Rose Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment