Wednesday, March 18, 2015

News from Stampin' UP! and a share

Hi all, WOW I can't believe that we are already in the middle of March, the month is flying by.  That brings me to a couple of news tid-bits.  

*****SALE-A-BRATIONS END MARCH 31ST.   Your opportunity to get FREE products will end.  Newest add-on the the list of new products free with $50.00 purchase...


******STAMPIN' UP! HAS ANNOUNCED THEY HAVE DECIDED TO DISCONTINUE THEIR LINE OF ALCOHOL MARKERS "BLENDABILITIES" DUE TO QUALITY ISSUES.  Contact your demonstrator if you have had issues with this product. 

*****Weekly Deals March 17- 23





Here is s a project we did at our Saturday Lee Cnty Library class.  I think it ws a hit and everyone had a great time.  I love the ladies that come to my classes, they keep me on my toes.  

 



It is made with one sheet of Designer Series Paper, two sheets of coordinating cord stock.  A Full Wood Stamp case and a 5x7 notebook.  Some of the ladies didn't attach their note book so they can carry it in their purse.  
I love it!!!
Well, with that said I'll say good bye for now and remember to be kind to each other and DO ONE THING TODAY THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY!
Hugs
Rose Ann

1 comment: