Sunday, February 15, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day Cards

I'm back to share some Valentine's with you.  I did these because I couldn't decide on just one for my Valentine.  Enjoy

I call this Simple Love.  It is done with Soft Suede, Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla Card Stock and Soft Suede and Pink Pirouette Ink.  I embossed the Vanilla with the Happy Heart Folder from the current mini and stamped it inside the hearts with the Love Stamp from Hello Life stamp set.  I used Good Greetings for the You & Us to stamp it randomly over the front again staying inside the hearts.

I used the sentiment from Build a Bouquet and Good Greetings, I hope they bring this set back in the next Annual Catalog because I use it quite a bit.

Next I did a card using Groovy Love Stamp set from the Main Catalog. 

This is done in Always Artichoke, Sahara Sand, Pink Pirouette and Whisper White.  The Pink paper was stamped all over in Pink Pirouette Ink with the small flower from the Snuggles & Smooches Photopolymer Stamp set.  I took a strip of Sahara Sand and Pink Pirouette and finished both edges with the Finishing Touches Edgelits.  Stamped the Hearts from Groovy Love one a scrap of Whisper White in Artichoke and punched out with the Sweetheart Punch, then mounted to the front with Dimensionals. 
Inside I added some punched out hearts in Pink Pirouette and stamped my sentiment in Artichoke.
Lastly I did a Pop UP Card with Hearts


Hope you enjoy.  Have a great week and remember to be kind and Do One Thing Today that Makes YOU Happy!
Rose Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment