Friday, January 2, 2015

It's almost here


SAY WHAT (you might ask)

THE ANNUAL OCCASIONS MINI AND SALE-A-BRATOIN EVENT!!!!  Join me online on January 6th - March 31st.

Welcome all and a very Happy New Year. 
 We are gearing up for the launch of the Occasions Mini Catalog and our annual event Sale-A-Bration.  It is the best time to Host a Stampin' UP! workshop (more free stuff), to Purchase Stampin' UP! products (again free stuff) or Join Stampin' UP!(you guessed it get more free stuff).  All this starts on January 6th.  If you haven't already received your copy of the Occasions Mini and the Sale-a-Brations Catty, from your demonstrator, contact him or her today for your special copy.  You will also be able to see the Catalogs on line on the 6th when they go live.   
I wanted to share a card I did using one of my favorites from the Sale-A-Bration catalog which I was able to earn with my preview order (another perk of being a Demonstrator)  I just fell in love with this set at the Catalog preview in December.  The set is called Lotus Blossom, this Photoplymer set has 7 pieces and featured the 2 Step Stampin' Technique.  It is FREE with a purchase of $50.  I hope you enjoy




The card stock I used is Whisper White, Blushing Bride and Smoky Slate.  I cut the base from   Whisper White 4 1/8 x 10 3/4, and scored it at 5 3/8. I cut a second piece of Whisper White 3 7/8 x 5 1/8.  This is the piece I stamped for my front.  This stamp set is so great it has little tabs on each of the flower stamps so you can get they flower matched just right.  And they are numbered so you know which one to use.  First I stamped in Basic Gray, next layer of my flower is Strawberry Slush then top it off with Blushing bride.  I added the stem in Old Olive and the sentiment in Basic Gray.  I alternated the Candy Dots between Basic Gray and Blushing Bride.  The inside of the card was stamped with two more flowers and I used a phase from Painted Petals set which is in the Occasions Mini.  To finish the card I matted the stamped piece with Smoky Slate mat cut to 4 x 5 1/4 then used Stampin' Dimensionals to mount it the front of the card base.  I finished it off  by mounting the card to a piece of Blushing Bride card stock which was cut 4 1/4 x 5  1/2 .  
I'll be back soon with more shares from the New Occasions Mini & Sale A Bration catalogs.  Until next time......Be kind and do one thing today that makes YOU happy.
Blessings
Rose Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment