Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Project Life by Stampin' UP!

Some of you have heard of or seen Project Life, it is a unique way to capture memories without the traditional scrapbooking  hassle.   A few months ago Stampin' UP! announced a partnership with the creator of Project Life Becky Higgins to create an exclusive line of PL sets that are only available thru Stampin' UP!  I for one have always been intimidated by scrapbooking, but I wanted to show you a couple of pages I made in a few minutes. 



this is a 12 x 12 page

Here is the 8 x 8 page.

Well that is all for today, be sure to check out the weekly deals.  Until next time....Be Kind and Do one thing today that makes YOU happy!
Hugs
Rose Ann



1 comment:

  1. I love your pages!The pic on the 8x8 is my favorite pic!!

    ReplyDelete