Saturday, May 24, 2014

So Very Grateful Share

I'm back with another share using one of the retiring stamp sets Today my featured set is So Very Grateful 133053 from the Occasions Mini.  My colors for this card were Blushing Bride Whisper White and Smoky Slate Card Stock.  I used Smoky Slate and Stazon to stamp my card and Pear Pizzazz, Wisteria Wonder, Daffodil Delight Pink Pirouette, and Rose Red Markers to color the flowers.  The mat was textured with the Fancy Fans TIEF and for the sentiment inside I used a stamp from A Dozen Thoughts Stamp Set 131059 which is being carried over.



Hope you enjoy my share, I am off to create another card to share with you.
Until then, Be Kind and Do One Thing Today That Makes YOU Happy!
Hugs
Rose Ann
FYI, Most of the retiring stamps have been sold out.  If you had one that you really wanted please let me know, I have started listing my for sale on Ebay, I would rather sell it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment